My love for running is taking me to places around the world that I have dreamed of visiting. I love the challenge the races provides and the opportunity to visit somewhere new and beautiful, it is so rewarding and inspiring. While I do these challenges I also want to support The Gracias Foundation as a charity close to my heart, please feel free to support their many projects by donating on the link below.

Thursday 18 October 2012


Remembering Mountain Man
Today I got an email from one of the races I did.  It was from Mountain Man which has an Ultra race from Titilus to Pilatus in Switzerland.  I love this race as it is one of the most stunning routes and has everything a race should.  Embedded in the email was a link to a video which I think fully capture all the race has to offer, if you love ultra you will love this  ..http://vimeo.com/51532882

No comments:

Post a Comment